We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers; this policy sets out how we will use any personal information we collect about you, or that you provide to us, and how it will be processed by us. By visiting http://www.sweetcloud.co.uk or signing up to our Juice & Coils Phone Mail Order Service, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Data we collect We only collect the minimum data necessary to run your account. Pets Quest Limited collects the following personal data:
- Personal identification information (Your Name, email address, phone number and address)
- Payment details – card number and expiry date
- Date of birth (for age verification purposes)
How we collect your data You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Apply ro open an Account for our Phone Order Service
- Place an order for any of our products
- Contact us via writing, email, phone, or social media
Your duty to inform us of changes It is important that the personal data that we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
How we use your data Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Pets Quest Ltd never shares your data with other companies for marketing purposes. When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Storage of your data We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Our Company will keep your data for no longer than is necessary. Afterwards we will delete your data by removing your data from our systems and securely shredding your paperwork.
Marketing Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us. We will NEVER disclose your data to thrid parties for marketing purposes.
Your data protection rights Access to information. In accordance to the Act, you have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us in writing.
Disclosure of your information Occasionally, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some activities on our behalf, to enable us to run our service and deliver your orders. These may include for example, delivery services for your orders or for age verification purposes. We may disclose your personal information to third parties when required to do so by law.
Cookies Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Pets Quest Limited Trading As Sweet Cloud 73-75 Lynchford Road Farnborough Hampshire GU14 6EJ